For Alstom’s employees, a robust, reactive and efficient Human Resource department is essential. Our Human Resources departments strive to make Alstom a great place to work, establishing programmes to develop skills and deepen know-how using the latest tools and technologies, supporting and motivating the workforce, attracting and retaining new talent, and ensuring the application of labour laws and regulations.
The Human Resources department’s activities contribute to:
- providing the Group with appropriate Human Resources according to business needs and assisting resource allocation
- putting in place and managing processes to attract, retain, motivate, develop and administer the employees
- ensuring the application of employment laws and regulations
- assisting the management in its relationship between the company, employees and union representatives
Human Resources job fields include:
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR Generalist
- HR Industrial Relations
- HRIS Process & Tools
- International Mobility
- Organisational Development
- People Development
- Personnel Administration
To apply, click on the link on the right that matches your profile.