Line traps are used in transmission and distribution networks around the world.
Line traps are a key component in PLC (Power Line Carrier) systems used for remote control signals, voice communication, remote metering
and control between substations in the electrical T&D network.
Our engineers have extensive experience in designing and supplying line traps for system voltages up to 800 kV, and the company has
supplied customers all over the world for more than 25 years.
- Up to 800 kV
- Can operate within the 30 kHz to 500 kHz frequency range
- Air core, dry type
- Outdoor use
- Compliance with IEC, ANSI or equivalent standard
- Mounting flexibility : vertical on top of Capacitor Voltage Transformer (CVT), vertical on top of insulator columns, horizontal or suspension.
- High short-circuit withstand capability
- Light weight
- Reliable open-style design (OSD)
- Mounting flexibility
- Excellent cooling
- Extremely reliable tuning devices
- Self-resonance frequency greater than 500 kHz
- Maintenance-free design