Alstom Grid is a global player in the delivery, distribution and management of electrical power for both single products and comprehensive electrical systems.
Billions of people and thousands of new industries count on Alstom Grid on a daily basis, be it to address high transmission voltagedimensions (1200 kV), or innovatively manage the large-scale distribution of transmitted energy.
Close to you
Based in 70 countries, Alstom Grid’s electrical solutions power industry and infrastructure projects across the world. We offer you the benefit of our international project management expertise and access to our 20,000 employees. Highly skilled, these employees are experts in the design, engineering, manufacture, integration, installation and maintenance of electrical systems customised to your needs.
With a global reach and local presence we have sound knowledge of local grid codes and country standards. Combined with the experience of our local project managers, we are thus able to guarantee the safe and efficient delivery of electricity to your facilities.
Our fields of expertise:
- Electrical distribution systems (from EHV to LV)
- Project management and planning
- Proven products compliant with latest international standards
- Knowledge of local electrical regulations
- Network compensation (harmonic filters, Static VAR Compensators)
- Power electronic equipment (rectifiers, inverters, special power supplies)
- Special power transformer for industrial applications
- Erection and commissioning
- Comprehensive service, including long-term maintenance, refurbishment and training
Photo credits: Thinkstock