A promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom globally, develops and markets the most complete range of systems, equipment and service in the railway market. In India, Alstom is a multi-specialist rail transport solutions supplier and covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from Rolling Stock, to Signalling and Infrastructure.
With a reputation of providing ingenious and sustainable solutions to meet today’s mobility challenges, Alstom today, is the leading supplier of Train Control and Signalling system for metros in India. It has worked diligently to equip the first two lines of Delhi metro and is currently working on the first two lines of Bengaluru metro.
METRO ROLLING STOCK CONTRACT for CHENNAI METRO (CMRL):
Alstom signed its first metro rolling stock contract in India for supplying 168 cars and 16 additional metro cars to Chennai Metro
RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE CONTRACT for CHENNAI METRO (CMRL):
Alstom - L&T JV secured a contract for design and construction of track work in viaduct, tunnel, underground and depot for corridors I & II for Chennai metro
SIGNALING SYSTEM for BANGALORE METRO RAIL Corp. (BMRC):
Alstom is working on the development of the first two lines of Bengaluru metro system. The project consists of design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of modern Signalling/Train control system for the North-South Line (23,6 km/ 24 stations) and the East-West Line(18,1km/ 17 stations)
SIGNALING SYSTEM for DELHI METRO RAIL Corp. (DMRC):
Signaling solution deployed in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is based on the URBALIS U200 platform. Alstom Transport Information Systems (TIS) unit in Bengaluru provides system management, engineering, testing & commissioning solutions for this Project on Lines 1 and 2 of Delhi Metro.
- (Phase 1): 32.90 Kms covering 28 stations and 2 depots
- (Phase 2): 36.80 Kms covering 27 stations and 1 depot
ELECTRIC TRACTION COMPONENTS
- Alstom supplied Converters / Inverters & Control Box, Static Inverters as per Mitsubishi Electric Corp (MELCO) design to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) RS1 project.
- Supply of Auxiliary Converters
- Supply of 11 kV DC Circuit Brakers
- Supply of 135 kVA Aux converters for locomotives
REFERENCES WITH INDIAN RAILWAYS:
- Design, Supply, Installation, and Testing & Commissioning of 3-phase Propulsion Equipment for refurbishment of 38 motor coaches from existing technology into GTO based 3-phase technology for Western Railway
- Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Audio Frequency Track Circuits (AFTC) for zonal railways and Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC)
- Technology for manufacture of Alstom LHB design railway coaches to RCF, Kapurthala