Delivering superior versatility worldwide, providing maximum returns to customers with ever-changing market conditions
Alstom's high performing advanced-class gas turbines are delivering high efficiency, exceptional availability and lower environmental impact that power providers demand to meet changing power requirements.
Built to reduce cost and boost efficiency, the GT24 and GT26 gas turbines are excellent choices for 60 Hz and 50 Hz requirements.
Why choose Alstom’s GT24 and GT26 gas turbines?
- Unique sequential combustion technology, annular combustors and welded rotor design delivers high efficiency at conventional firing temperatures to lower emissions
- Online switchable operation mode that creates up to 30% longer operation time between scheduled inspections, resulting in higher availability and lower maintenance costs, allowing power producers to adapt to changing market conditions
- Efficiency across a wide load range with constant levels from 100% - 80% and high efficiency below 80%
- Superior fuel versatility with the capability of handling a wide range of fuel gas compositions
- Low emissions over a wide load range
- Proven to be one of the most reliable gas turbines on the market, with more than 5 million fired hours and over 87,000 starts across a fleet of more than 141 units worldwide