The most versatile gas-fired technology available today
Alstom's KA24 combined-cycle power plant, based on the upgraded GT24 gas turbine, offers unrivalled versatility, cost savings, reliability and performance for 60Hz market.
Producing significantly lower cost of electricity by way of improved performance and operational flexibility, the KA24 delivers maximum returns in ever-changing market conditions.
It provides the best-in-class performance, the highest all-round efficiency and the lowest-in-class CO2 footprint, combined with the GT24's proven operational and fuel flexibility and is particularly suited for load balancing energy production.
|Why choose Alstom's KA24 combined-cycle power plant?
The upgraded highly flexible KA24 combined-cycle power plant based on the GT24 in a 2 on 1* configuration, provides:
- Outstanding performance and high efficiency
- Increased performance with approx.15% higher power output; equivalent of providing electricity to an extra 85,000 people
- Spinning reserve of more than 450 MW in 10 minutes
- Best all-around plant efficiency over the entire load range
- Lowest part-load CO2 footprint
- Proven low load operation capabilities
- Leading robustness for fuel gas composition variations
* Configuration includes two gas turbines, two heat recovery steam generators (HRSG) and one steam turbine
** Gross figures