Alstom’s automation and control solutions control the energy dispatched by the plant, from fuel supply and plant performance to emission monitoring and grid connections for maximum flexibility.
The Alspa Series 6 product line provides a consistent technology from low-level controls to high level asset management dashboard and optimisation tools. This Alstom automation and control solution ensures data consistency and an ideal platform for power operators in plant and fleet management requiring remote feature centralisation.
Alstom understands that each customer in each country is unique, with a specific set of requirements and constraints. Our global presence worldwide as a power generation OEM and our expertise on all fuel types allow us to design and provide solutions meeting our customers’ exact requirements to optimise the efficiency, quality and flexibility of their plant.
The Alspa product line extends across the entire plant, from the control room with plant management operation and optimisation tools, through plant and machine automation to asset management and remote diagnostics systems.
Alspa Series 6 key features are:
- A design based on over 20 years of experience in the automation & control industry
- A design based on Alstom OEM know-how and expertise in generation asset
- Covers the needs of both the new and retrofit power plant markets
- A truly open platform featuring a user-friendly Human Machine Interface
- An easy integration of plant application thanks to Microsoft.NET framework
- A flexible architecture adapting to various plant sizes and requirements
- An open 100mb field bus protocol for easy integration of compatible components
- An integrated platform to improve efficiency and reduce costs at many levels from operator to maintenance activities