The purchasing function within Alstom in the Nordic countries is responsible for all procurement from suppliers. Common to the different purchasing departments, the ambition is to procure goods and services that meet the business requirements of high quality, low cost and timely delivery. We are responsible for proactive measures that coincide with the organization's vision and strategy.
Our key activities consist of:
- Long term purchasing strategies.
- Sourcing of suppliers.
- Supplier qualification and supplier evaluation, which also includes the implementation of e.g. Alstom's demands for sustainable development and ethics, health and safety (EHS).
- Request of quotation and bid evaluation.
- Negotiate prices and terms & conditions.
- Decide which supplier to be selected.
- Procurement and expediting.
- Long term supplier development.
Start sending e-invoices to Alstom
In our efforts to streamline our invoices from suppliers, Alstom in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark have decided to only receive electronic invoices from our suppliers. By choosing e-invoicing our joint administrations are made more efficient, we show that we care about the environment and our relationship to suppliers is strengthened. Therefore, we require that you, as an important supplier to Alstom, must be ready to send electronic invoices. For the implementation of electronic invoices Alstom work together with Pagero.
Below you will find more information about how to start sending e-invoices to Alstom companies in the Nordics.
- Via Pagero
Add Alstom to your customer directory.
- Via other service provider
Contact your service provider to order routing
Pagero Free Web Portal
Alstom offers all their suppliers that send a fewer number of invoices per year access to Pagero Free Web Portal. In that way you can start sending e-invoices to Alstom directly without any extra costs.
If you are interested in this service, sign up at www.pagero.com/registration. Use project code FreePortal_AlstomTransport. After signing up you will receive an e-mail with your login details.
Read more about how to use Pagero Free Web Portal in Pagero support pages.With Pagero Free web Portal you can also send e-invoices to other customers and free support via Pagero Service & Support Center is included.
Requirements for invoice content:
- For the invoice to be delivered to Alstom, one has to include purchase order number and/or invoice reference.
- Field for reference should consist of first name <space> last name.
- If the invoice is missing reference and/or purchase order number the invoice will be returned to sender.
If you do not yet have a solution for sending e-invoices:
Contact Pagero for more information about our e-invoice services.Register your interest at www.pagero.com/interested (enter project code ALS569) and we will contact you, or call Pagero Service & Support Center at phone +46 (0)31-730 88 70.
Do you have any questions?
Pagero Contact Center
Phone: +46 (0) 31-730 88 30
Contact person at Alstom
Requirements invoice content
Alstom will only accept electronic invoices and not paper ones.
Alstom Transport AB
172 25 Sundbyberg
Alstom Transport AB
Paper invoice address; Alstom Transport Finland Oy, 26808155, PL100, FIN-80020 Kollektor Scan
E-invoices address; 003726808155, operator code 003721291126 or MAVENTA
Josefin Westberg, email@example.com
Alstom Transport Norway AS
8608 Mo i Rana