Driving reductions in CO2, whilst meeting essential production capacity needs
Take advantage of the latest high efficiency, ultra-supercritical technology to minimise emissions and fuel costs, whilst maintaining class leading reliability and flexibility.
The energy production market is experiencing its most dynamic phase in more than a century. Developing countries are driving change with a rapidly increasing demand for power and elsewhere in the world, ageing fleets are in need of replacement.
Despite increased focus on renewables, thermal power plants continue to dominate electricity production – and will do so for many years to come.
Environmental regulations and demands of accountability from shareholders are driving the development of clean power production and contributing to the conservation of the Earth’s resources.
At Alstom, we’re backed by more than 100 years’ experience in power production solutions. Our new technologies are cutting CO2 emissions by up to 35% through our extensive product portfolio.
Find out more about how we can tailor a solution to meet your capacity and environmental needs:
- Coal and oil power plants: improve fuel flexibility, plant efficiency and reduce emissions from fossil fuels with a coal and oil power plant from Alstom
- Steam turbines: leading the way in efficiency and reliability
- Turbogenerators: the highest standards of performance at a cost-effective price
- Boilers: reliable, clean fossil fuel combustion
- Air quality control systems: reducing emissions from combustion processes
- Carbon capture and storage (CCS): to provide optimum efficiency as well as environmental and commercial benefits to power plant operators worldwide, the next generation of Alstom’s steam power plant will be available with technology capable of capturing up to 90% of the CO2 emissions