Powerful and versatile solutions to meet changing energy demands
Suited to all applications, Alstom gas turbines combine efficiency, performance and flexibility into one competitive solution.
Built around customer needs, Alstom's gas turbines are designed using an evolutionary rather than revolutionary approach. This ensures that customers get the latest technology in the form of practical solutions that meet current requirements.
Alstom's versatile gas turbine portfolio includes:
- GT24 and GT26 gas turbines: Advanced-class gas turbines featuring superior operational flexibility, fuel flexibility and outstanding reliability and availability.
- GT13E2 gas turbine: the best-in-class performance (output, efficiency), offering long inspection intervals and with a recent upgrade to every performance area.
- GT11N2 gas turbine: a proven gas turbine with more than 1 million fired hours in ambient conditions from -40°C to +50°C
Why choose Alstom gas turbines?
- Having installed nearly 1500 gas turbines worldwide, we are one of the most proven and trusted suppliers of gas-fired power plant components
- Alstom gas turbines are recognized by key industry leaders worldwide for versatility, performance and availability
- Alstom gas turbines have delivered an enviable record of reliability over millions of operating hours
Our track record
Many of the world's leading energy supply companies have experienced the benefits of choosing Alstom gas turbines, including:
- Scottish Power – Shoreham, UK
- Calpine – Island Cogen, Canada
- Gas Natural – Cartagena, Spain
- Contact Energy – Taranaki, New Zealand
- Reliant Energy – Gilbert, USA
- International Power – Midlothian, USA