Meeting the gas market’s needs, today and in the future.
Suited to all applications, including simple cycle, combined cycle and operating profiles, Alstom gas turbines combine efficiency, performance and flexibility into one competitive solution.
Our gas products are built around our customers’ needs – we evolve rather than revolutionise our products. This means customers get the latest technology in the form of practical solutions that work with current requirements.
We have 4 distinctive gas turbines on offer to meet your operational needs:
- GT24 and GT26 gas turbines: meeting strict emission standards, reliable supply is combined with excellent fuel efficiency and performance
- GT13E2 gas turbine: the best-in-class performance (output, efficiency), with long inspection intervals
- GT11N2 gas turbine: a proven gas turbine with more than 1 million fired hours in ambient conditions from -40°C to +50°C
Why choose Alstom’s gas turbines?
- we’ve provided more than 740 gas turbines to customers worldwide
- our range is globally recognised by key industry leaders for its flexible performance and wide availability
Our track record
The world’s leading energy supply companies have chosen Alstom for their gas turbine needs, including:
- Scottish Power (Shoreham, UK)
- Calpine (Island Cogen, Canada)
- Gas Natural (Cartagena, Spain)
- Contact Energy (Taranaki, New Zealand)
- Reliant Energy (Gilbert, USA)
- International Power (Midlothian, USA)