The essential solution to today’s market conditions
Heat recovery steam generators (HRSG) by Alstom are designed to deliver high performance and crucial efficiencies in gas power plants – all at a cost effective price.
The power generation market demands that combined cycle power plants increase capacity at a lower cost, operate efficiently and cycle more often to meet with strict environmental controls.
For the energy producer, this means finding new ways of lowering the cost per MW output, though this improved thermal efficiency then places pressure on emission outputs. This all leads to increased red tape to gain approval on legislative permits.
Alstom’s HRSGs tackle this problem head on.
What we offer - When you install an Alstom HRSG you gain:
- Improved performance in cycling operations
- Outstanding cost effectiveness of construction
- Improved efficiency of all other operations
- A wide range of product design configurations Optimized fabrication to suit any site conditions
- A variety of emission controls and supplemental firing
Why choose Alstom’s HRSG?
Backing our status as one of the world’s original HRSG suppliers, we provide you with:
- full support, with everything from components through to a complete HRSG solution
- global-standard manufacturing, engineering and project management
Our track record
We’ve built HRSG plants for leading international power companies across the world including:
- RWE AG (876 MW KA26 at Emsland, Germany )
- NewGen Kwinana Power Station (320 MW KA13E2 at Perth, Australia)
- Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity (2,000 MW KA26 at Fujairah, Abu Dhabi)
- Hidrocantabrico (400 MW KA26 at Castejon, Spain)
- Energia S.p.A (800 MW KA26 at Modugno, Italy)
- Electrabel France S.A. (400 MW KA26 at Cycofos, France)
- TransCanada Energy Ltd (700 MW CCPP at Halton Hills, Canada)