Alstom can help at all stages of your wind power project
Wind power has come of age, offering clean power, an excellent safety record and opportunities for job creation.
From wind farm planning and construction to turbines and ongoing maintenance, Alstom has over 30 years’ experience in providing all-round wind power solutions.
As well as constructing your wind farm, we can optimise performance and improve energy generation with our operation and maintenance strategies.
Our wind power offering can help you:
- increase your return on investment and maximise your turbines’ yield with full lifecycle management
- take advantage of global expertise: there are more than 2,500 Alstom wind turbines installed or under construction in more than 150 wind farms, delivering over 2,800 MW
- increase power output with our turbines’ cutting edge design features
What we offer
Benefit from a range of services in the following areas:
- Wind farm construction including electrical infrastructure: no matter how remote the location, or complex the terrain, we can prepare the site and organise grid connections
- Supply and installation of onshore wind turbines: reaching new heights of efficiency and reliability
- Supply and installation of offshore wind turbines: designed for the industry’s most challenging environmental conditions
- Technical assessment including wind farm design
- Project authorisation including permit applications
- Project financing
- Wind services: a full range of operation and maintenance services
Wind farms installed or under construction as of December 2012.
- Argentina: 51 MW
- Brazil: 795 MW
- Ethiopia: 90 MW
- Finland: 21 MW
- France: 258 MW
- Italy: 184 MW
- Japan: 49 MW
- Morocco: 102 MW
- Portugal: 107 MW
- Spain: 1,794 MW
- Turkey: 27 MW
- UK: 258 MW
- USA 45MW