Employees or any person or third party may use the Alstom's Alert Procedure, in accordance with the laws and rules applicable in the country where they live or work, if they have reason to suspect a violation of the Code of Ethics or Alstom rules and policies.
Reporting can be made through various channels by:
Using the two channels of communication, reachable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year:
- The secure website: www.alstom.ethicspoint.com
- The toll-free hotline (dial-in numbers available on the secure website).
Or contacting any one of the following:
- The VP/SVP Region,
- The Region VP Legal & Compliance,
- The General Counsel: Pierrick Le Goff, 48 rue Albert Dhalenne 93400 Saint-Ouen, France, email@example.com, +33 1 57 06 87 42
- The Chief Compliance Officer: Michael Julian, 48 rue Albert Dhalenne 93400 Saint-Ouen, France, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 33 1 57 06 67 63
Every measure will be taken to respect reporter confidentiality. Alstom shall honour its commitment that no employee will suffer from retaliation, such as a change of status, harassment or any other form of discrimination as a result of using the Alert Procedure or disclosing information in good faith.