Alstom.com accessibility statement
Alstom is committed to make its website accessible according to the article 47 of the law n° 2005-102 of 11 february 2005.
In the ongoing process of RGAA 4.0 compliance, Alstom is carrying out the multiannual scheme with its detailed accessibility strategy and actions.
Accessibility statement supplies on www.alstom.com corporate website.
Company web site does partially meet level AA of RGAA 4.0 standards.
Accessibility testing has been carried out by Ipedis, reached the score of 41.94%.
- 36 criteria failed
- 26 criteria respected
- 44 criteria not-applicable
Non accessible content
Contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons
- Some elements generate keyboard trap
- Several links or buttons are non-explicit on their destination
- Some content are visible on the screen but not read by the screen reader
- The sub-menus are not accessible with the keyboard
- The contrast between the color of the background and the text/images is not sufficient
- The user don’t have the control on the carousel
- Some images don’t have description
- The opening of a new page is not specified to the user
- Animations are not under user control
- Few language changes are not specified to the user
- Inappropriate use of the title tag for presentation
- Some videos don’t have audio description
- Some images overlay some videos
- PDF documents are not accessible
- In some cases,zoom makes information not understandable
- Some complex images don’t have relevant textual alternatives.
- Some decorative images are read by the screen reader
- Some frames don’t have title
- Some complex tables don’t have summary
- The rows and columns of tables are not associated
- The source code generated is sometimes considered as non valid
- The structuration of the document is not correct
- Some list structures are not correct
- Some quotes structure are not correct
- Focus are missing when navigating with the keyboard
- Tabulation order is not relevant
Exemption for disproportionate burden
Element under evaluation.
Content not subject to accessibility requirements
No content has been identified not subject to accessibility requirements.
Accessibility statement production
This statement has been issued on 2020/09/17.
Technologies and tools related to the audit
Technologies used to build this web site:
The testing has been performed using a combination of user agent and screen reader as the following:
- Google Chrome
Accessibility check up has been performed using the following tools:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Audited RGAA 4.0 pages
- Legal notice
- Cookies policy
- Healthier Mobility
- Key figures 2019/20
- Corporate Governance
- Our commitments
- Sustainable mobility
- Eco-design: a pathway towards sustainable mobility
- Evaluating Alstom’s Sustainability & CSR policy
- Our solutions
- Rolling stock
- Citadis range
- Careers / Talents
- Finance / Investors
- Contact the investor relations team
- Regulated information
- Financial calendar
- An event page (FY 2020/21- First quarter orders & sales)
- Financial results
- Information for Alstom shareholders
- Financial & share information about Alstom
- All PR & News
- A press release page (Alstom Q1 2020/21 Orders and Sales)
- Press enquiries
- Alstom in France
Feedback and contact
If you have any trouble operating this website,
please do not hesitate to contact us at : email@example.com.
Please do not use this email address for advertising, business enquiries or any other request not related to web accessibility as we regret will not be able to treat such enquiries.
The described procedure shall be used in the following case:
If you reported any accessibility violation to the webmaster that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services on the website, and you have not obtained a satisfactory answer: