Alstom paves the way for DistribuTech 2015!
Its that time of year again, DistribuTECH 2015 is almost here. This year over 10,000 attendees from the energy and utility industry will head to sunny San Diego for DistribuTech 2015 February 3rd-5th, the nations largest utility energy conference. Alstom will join more than 480 exhibitors to showcase the latest energy management and smart grid technology solutions.
More than 75 Alstom grid experts will be on site demonstrating the companys smart control room solutions, digital substation technology, energy storage and grid security solutions which are designed to build a greener, smart and more resilient grid. Alstoms experts will be presenting on a variety of topics.
On Monday, February 2nd experts from Alstom Grid's UISOL will be teaching Utility University courses on distribution management, distribution automation and asset management. UISOL, an activity within Alstom Grids Network Management Solutions business, provides consulting and systems integration expertise and services to the Energy sector. For more information click here.
Stop by Alstoms booth #3423 to check out:
The latest solutions for Smart Control Rooms:
Integrated Distribution and Outage Management Systems
Utility Consulting and Systems Integration Services
Demand Response Management Systems
Asset Health and Risk Management
Physical Security Solutions
The Complete Digital Substation:
Process Bus Protection, Control & Automation
Phasor Measurements & Digital Fault Recording
Digital Instrument Transformers
Our Smart Grid Ready Battery Energy Storage solution for:
Check back for live updates throughout the show and don't forget to follow us on Twitter @alstomUSA
Alstom Grid Papers & Presentations include:
Tuesday, February 3rd
- 1PM 2:30PM, Room 24B: International Smart Grid Projects: Cambridge and North Dumfries Hydro: Automated Distribution Management System Implementation (Presentation: Jana Adkins UISOL an Alstom company)
- 1PM 2:30PM, Room 31BC: Smart Distribution Management: Training Tools for Distribution Operations and Performance Testing: Single Premise Outages to Hurricanes (Co-author: Ethan Boardman Alstom)
- 1PM - 2:30PM, Room 30AB: Demand Response: Demand-side Communications using international power system models (Speaker: Scott Coe UISOL an Alstom company)
- 1PM 2:30PM, Room 24A: Enterprise Info: Distribution Life Cycle Management - How can we Maintain System Reliablity and Low Operating Cost? (Moderator: Siri Varadan UISOL an Alstom company)
- 1PM 2:30PM, Room 25C: Substation Integration and Automation - Deployment of Smart Grid and Substation Automation in the Western Pacific (Co-author: Dennis Wong Alstom)
- 3PM 4:30PM, Room 31BC: Smart Distribution Management: AMI Integration with IVVC: Leveraging AMI Resources in Distribution Automation (Co-authors: Ethan Boardman Alstom, Jesse Gantz - Alstom)
Wednesday, February 4th
- 9:30AM 11AM, Room 30E: Smart Grid Operations Solutions: Improved Reliablity using and Advanced Distribution Automation System (Co-authors: Paul Kuntz Alstom, John Sell - Alstom)
- 9:30AM 11AM, Room 31BC: Smart Distribution Management: Determining the Benefits of Volt-VAR Optimization Projects: Case Studies of Different Methods Available (Moderator: Robert Uluski UISOL an Alstom company)
- 10:30AM 12PM, Room 25C: Substation Integration and Automation Track: Now the Fun Begins! Exploring new architectures for Modern Digital Substations including Redundant Systems (Speaker: Simon Richards Alstom, Co-Author: Stevan Vigouroux Alstom)