At Alstom Australia and New Zealand, we have multiple opportunities for people like you. People who are curious, innovative and passionate about making a difference. We’re building the future of rail in Australia and New Zealand. Why not join us for the journey?
Work for the No. 1 Rail company in Australia & New Zealand
We are looking for people like you
We understand you value flexibility and work life balance. Our workplaces support you to be the best version of you in two of the most beautiful countries on the planet.
As a Top Employer, we are powered by a team of 2,300 diverse and passionate employees. We are the largest rail company in Australia and New Zealand leading the way in the latest rail technology in rolling stock, maintenance and signalling.
We’re all about an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture. Our people have opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across different parts of our business and different places in the world.
- flexible working arrangements
- up to 3 additional leave days per year
- career development and learning
- international mobility opportunities
- 18 weeks primary carers leave
- health & wellbeing programs
- referral bonus for successful placements
- volunteering leave
- Diversity & Inclusion employee network groups
Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Specialists
We are looking for exceptional individuals to lead pivotal roles within our Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) team. With several opportunities across multiple locations, we need people with a solid understanding of EHS principles and experience in rail safety, EHS risk assessment, auditing and reporting processes. You will enjoy:
- Long-term career advancement opportunities and stability
- Flexible working and a mix of on-site and in-office work
- Possible mobility to other locations
- Help shape the future of EHS in a leadership role
Boilermakers / Welders
Bring your trade expertise from a variety of backgrounds and be part of manufacturing and maintaining our trains and trams. We have many opportunities for skilled tradespeople, including leadership positions.
At Alstom, we believe in helping the next generation grow their careers and learn about the many opportunities to build a long-term career in rail.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals with a passion for learning and enthusiasm, looking to kickstart their career in rail.